[Qgis-user] change pixel value from no data to zero

Azzurra Lentini azzurralentini at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:35:51 PST 2020

Hi to all,
I am using qgis 3.16.
I have a raster file that I created from shapefile of polygons (rasterize
of GDAL) using a column that has the number 9 every where there are the
polygons. This raster  has 2 different values in the pixel: not data and 9.
I need to have 0 (zero) instead of no data.
What can I do? Can I change the pixel value from no data to zero?
 Before when I used the version 2.18 I could create directly with rasterize
a file with these two values.

Many thanks, Azzurra

--
Lecturer GIS University "Roma Tre"
Consultant Environmental Risk Prevention and Hydrogeology

*azzurralentini at gmail.com <azzurralentini at gmail.com>*

*azzurra.lentini at uniroma3.it <azzurra.lentini at uniroma3.it> *
*Par respect pour l'environnement,*

*n'imprimez ce mail qu'en cas d'absolue nécessité*