[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.xx not starting

K R Mayani krmayani.procivil at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:29:05 PST 2020

Thanks for the guidance from users, Nicolas Cadieux  and Ujaval Gandhi.
I have tried with disabled QuickHeal first, but no success. Then doing some
other that was uninstalling the antivirus software. then QGIS was started.
(As I have licensed version of QHeal, I wanted to have it on my system). So
here is what I have done finally and till now QGIS starts and performs. I
hope you can suggest below steps to others who have this issue if you came
into contact with them.
-> Uninstalled Qheal first. Restarted the system.
->  Installed QGIS with windows defender "off" and real time scan "off".
QGIS was able to start.
-> After installation, In the win-defender there is a option of "exclude
folder", there I had selected the QGIS installed directory folder.
-> Then, as I have mentioned licensed QHeal, I again installed Qheal and
again I have added some exe's of QGIS,Python,QT, .
-> After that, by taking god's name, I have started QGIS. and VOILA. It is
now functioning.

Lastly, I want to thank you for valuable suggestions and from that I was
able to start my QGIS v3.10, the stable one.

Thanks for the help.