[Qgis-user] Distance matrix using shortest path

Alejandro Tenorio aletensan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 06:21:37 PST 2020

Hi,

I´m a student on Civil Engineering. My current thesis consists of optimizing
distances between several hydrological stations around my country by
applying Dimensionality Reduction and Cluster Analysis. So, part of my work
will need me to create a Distance Matrix on road for the stations. I´m
looking for a way to make a 320x320 matrix that calculates the shortest
distance between each station. With QNEAT3 plugin is this possible?

Thanks!
Alejandro