[Qgis-user] Problem with xyz tiles

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 22:38:26 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

I have an mbtiles file with OSM-tiles. If I drag and drop this file into QGIS, everything looks fine. Then I started a tomcat Server for providing these tiles via url in my company and created a new connection for xyz tiles in the QGIS browser. But the tiles are not on the right position. And they are internally mixed too, i.e. the tiles are not in correct vertical order in the map view. The settings of the xyz tiles connection should be okay. Have had anybody a similar problem in the past? Is it possible to get the GetMap-requests (or the similar name for xyz tiles), QGIS is generating for the map view, logged or printed to the python console?

Sincerely,
Christoph