[Qgis-user] Styling polygon borders: preventing double rendering between polygons

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Thu Jun 11 07:12:38 PDT 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Karl and Christoph.

Your work around is valid. It is possible to transform the polygons into
lines and then render them correctly.

It would be nice to have an option to render only once adjacent
polygons, with a a common border.

There is a "Feature request" by Miroslav Umlauf at:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/17943

I've added my use case.

Regards,

Jorge

On 11/06/20 12:18, Karl Magnus Jönsson wrote:
> Email Signature
>
> Hi!
> I had a similar problem. I’ve made a view ( in PostGIS) to transform
> the boundaries to lines and remove the duplicate lines. Should be
> doable in virtual layers as well. Quite complicated SQL since I have
> several different types of lines depending on the attributes.
>

> *Karl-Magnus Jönsson*

Email Signature
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888