[Qgis-user] Exporting a GeoPDF through Map Layout outputs a larger page size format

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Wed Jun 17 02:06:21 PDT 2020

a.carels wrote
> I'm trying to export a GeoPDF from a map layout in the A1 format but upon
> checking the file it outputs a way larger page size than my settings.

Hi a.carels,
I think this is the same issue already reported on GitHub
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/33465 about the GeoPDF exporting.

If you didn't care about the resolution of the exported GeoPDF (e.g. only
vector layers), you could try to set the resolution to 72 dpi.

If you only needed to print the PDF, you could avoid to use the GeoPDF
exporting feature and export in normal PDF format.

Regards.

Andrea