[Qgis-user] colorramp starting from white

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 13:26:31 PDT 2020

 Hi Raymond,
I agree with you that the color ramps should be easier to distinguish from the default background color. The workaround that I have been using recently is to set the background color to something else besides white. You can do this from: QGIS | Preferences | Canvas & Legend It is not very satisfying though, and does not solve the problem of what if you have more than one ramp on different layers on the same map canvas? I have actually been calculating ramps outside of QGIS and saving them as SLD files then load that style into QGIS.
-Thayer

    On Monday, June 15, 2020, 08:00:04 PM EDT, qgis-user-request at lists.osgeo.org <qgis-user-request at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:------------------------------Message: 6