[Qgis-user] Updating multiple parent/child records simultaneously

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:19:03 PDT 2020

Hi,

I have been looking for the same myself. I think I would be able to create
a "replicate relations" plugin but I am missing a step... this one:

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/353309/open-feature-form-in-multi-edit-mode-using-pyqgis

The idea would be to, for each selected feature, create an row in the
related table, then open them all with the multi editing form.

Alexandre Neto