[Qgis-user] Atlas Generation

stellar0645 stellargps at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:03:31 PDT 2020

Hello,

I simply want to create a multi-page map book of a large area of southern
Arizona.  Not an atlas of different features but a simple book of pages
which divides the main map into smaller equal-sized pages at the same scale.
Using QGIS 3.4.4.

I've researched this to no end and searched this forum but am stuck at
defining the page size of all things.  I have a regular grid of points that
define the centre of each page but I cannot define the page size.  Page
setup does not seem to have any effect.

The Atlas configuration seems to be scattered among several areas and I'm at
a loss as to how they all interact and function.

Is there a STEP by STEP recipe for creating a map book once the grid has
been defined?

Thanks very much . . . .