[Qgis-user] Isochrones

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Wed Mar 25 08:35:17 PDT 2020

Hi,

The first thing I would do is to check the network integrity.  Perhaps some road are not connected (snapped).  You also need a snap and break at every intersection. You can do some of this by exporting all the end node. Check for multiline vs lines. You can split all of those in the vector menu.  Your problems are likely linked to a bad network topology. Users of that network could perhaps confirm this? I have used it but not for this type of stuff.

Nicolas Cadieux