[Qgis-user] How to create one new string-value from many other string-values?

stadt-koeln-rutha Jan.Rutha at STADT-KOELN.DE
Tue Oct 6 02:57:23 PDT 2020

hi,

thanks again for your reply! I got another question concerning sorting
the letters in the right order.
My initial approach with
                   array_sort(array("Txt"), "let_order")
did not work!

Do you have any idea how I get my street name in the right order? My table
contains a column "COMPL_SEQ" (integer) in witch the right order is
indicated!
I simply don't know how to sort / order after this in or after the
"aggregate" function.

Thanks a lot.

Jan R.