[Qgis-user] error message when clipping raster

Azzurra Lentini azzurralentini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 02:24:26 PDT 2020

Dear all, I am giving a class of Qgis (MSc in earth science) and one of my
students had this problem when she tried to clip a raster file.
I don't have this problem with the same file and using the same command and
Qgis version.
She must clip a raster .tif file.
We are using Qgis 3.10.3 version and from the menu bar we are using
RASTER>EXTRACTION>CLIP RASTER BY EXTENT

The message that Qgis gave is:

The following layers were not correctly
can check the 'Log Messages Panel' in QGIS main window to find more
information about the execution of the algorithm.

Thank you for any suggestion!

Azzurra

--
Lecturer GIS University "Roma Tre"
Consultant Environmental Risk Prevention and Hydrogeology

*azzurralentini at gmail.com <azzurralentini at gmail.com>*

*azzurra.lentini at uniroma3.it <azzurra.lentini at uniroma3.it> *
*Par respect pour l'environnement,*

*n'imprimez ce mail qu'en cas d'absolue nécessité*