[Qgis-user] error message when clipping raster

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Fri Oct 30 02:51:49 PDT 2020

You should be able to get more information on the error by using the log
messages as indicated by the error message. To open the log messages use
View >> Panels >> Log Messages.

The output there should help in determining the cause of the issue. Also,
you mention you don't have this issue, but are you using the same operating
system etc?

The raster extraction tool is a GDAL operation (afaik), so you should be
able to use the command generated from the command line as well.