[Qgis-user] Mac computer configuration

RMG reikogoodwin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 07:04:44 PDT 2020

Hello Donal and list,

Many thanks for asking. Below is the info:

Model Name: MacBook Pro

      Model Identifier: MacBookPro12,1

      Processor Name: Intel Core i5

      Processor Speed: 2.9 GHz

      Number of Processors: 1

      Total Number of Cores: 2

      L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

      L3 Cache: 3 MB

      Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled

      Memory: 8 GB

      Boot ROM Version: 192.0.0.0.0

      SMC Version (system): 2.28f7

Apple SSD Controller:

      Vendor: Apple

      Product: SSD Controller

      Physical Interconnect: PCI

      Link Width: x4

      Link Speed: 5.0 GT/s

APPLE SSD SM0512G:

      Capacity: 500.28 GB (500,277,790,720 bytes)

      Model: APPLE SSD SM0512G

      Revision: BXW1SA0Q

      Native Command Queuing: Yes

      Queue Depth: 32

      Removable Media: No

      Detachable Drive: No

      BSD Name: disk0

      Medium Type: Solid State

      TRIM Support: Yes

      Partition Map Type: GPT (GUID Partition Table)

      S.M.A.R.T. status: Verified

Best wishes,

Reiko Matsuda Goodwin
ComoƩ Monkey Project <https://www.facebook.com/ComoeMonkeyProject/>