[Qgis-user] Do map tips not work for anyone?

Rizwi, Farhan (O&A, Hobart) Farhan.Rizwi at csiro.au
Wed Sep 9 22:53:14 PDT 2020

Hi,

I posted the following bug report but was immediately closed
as conda installations are not supported by QGIS. There is
no issue with direct installations of QGIS but I've been
consistently had this problem right up to the current
3.14,15. The link below has a screenshot, whereby the "hand"
icon is never displayed, only ever crosshairs. The zoom
magnifying glass works find but clicking on the hand icon
does not turn the cursor into a hand and map tips are never
displayed even after enabling them

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/36957

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks for any tips!