[Qgis-user] Do map tips not work for anyone?

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Thu Sep 10 09:35:15 PDT 2020

On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 05:53:14 +0000, "Rizwi, Farhan (O&A, Hobart)"
<Farhan.Rizwi at csiro.au> wrote:

  Hi Farhan,

  I don't have the answer you seek but just a suggestion.  I vaguely
recall that some time ago I installed a plugin that (for some unknown
reason) changed the cursor shape.   Anyway, try to start Qgis without
starting the plugins (--noplugins I think).

  If this solves your problem and cursor changes back to what you think
is normal, start activating the plugins one by one (or use a binary
search).

  If the problem is not solved disabling the plugins, then it is far
beyond my capacities.  😳😳

  Slds.