[Qgis-user] Bug Qgis 3.22.1

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 06:11:55 PST 2021

Hi,

While I am still on 3.20, I suggest you try again. Make sure the layer is selected and in editing mode, that you are adding the correct geometry type for the layer.  Check the CRS as it’s possible that this could be a simple reprojection issue.  Explain the exact steps you used as the image does not give us any information. Indicate what OS you have.

If you continue having problem, I suggest you create a new user profile.  That will remove the plugins and restores GUI defaults  It fixes many issues.

If this is a true bug, then I suggest you start with the above steps and then write a formal bug report.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux