[Qgis-user] QGIS customized importing apparently causes problems with type checkers/Intellisense

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Dec 16 23:21:30 PST 2021

On 12/17/21 02:05, Ari Meyer wrote:

> I do not see any *.pyi files in my 3.16.9 LTR's C:\OSGeo4W\apps\qgis-ltr\python\qgis dir nor in any of the subdirs.  Should I be?

On my virtual windows machine, I installed recently installed a fresh QGIS using the new osgeo4w v2 installer, and there I have:

c:\osgeo4w\apps\qgis\python\qgis\_3d.pyi
c:\osgeo4w\apps\qgis\python\qgis\_analysis.pyi
c:\osgeo4w\apps\qgis\python\qgis\_core.pyi
c:\osgeo4w\apps\qgis\python\qgis\_gui.pyi

I had a look, and apparently I installed 'qgis-full' (giving me 3.22) there using the 'advanced' route

Hope this helps, (did not try to do the full route though)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde