[Qgis-user] QGIS customized importing apparently causes problems with type checkers/Intellisense

Ari Meyer ari.meyer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:08:03 PST 2021

That's interesting, Richard.  I'm not sure if this is new with 3.22 or is
supposed to be the case for all V2 installs, but it's definitely not in
mine.  I used the network installer for 3.16.9 LTR.

Could anyone with a similar build seeing those same interface files who
uses VS Code see if it makes any difference with the Pylance language
server?

Thanks,
Ari