[Qgis-user] Create circle with diameter in QGIS

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 06:27:38 PST 2021

Dear Madeline,

If you want to start with a point layer representing the center of the
circle, then you can use the Shape Tools plugin to create either a geodesic
ellipse or donut about the point. If you use the donut, just set the inner
radius to 0 and the outer radius to 37.5 meters. You can also pull the
radius you want to use from the attribute table. In QGIS there are multiple
ways to accomplish what you want to do so just pick what works easiest for
you.

Calvin