[Qgis-user] qgis server osgeo4w64 noobs question qgis server

Marc Millas marc.millas at mokadb.com
Fri Mar 12 13:58:44 PST 2021

Hi Jorge,

I did try to describe what I did as much precisely as I can.
w10 machine with a qgis desktop 3.16.4 which run fine.
a postgres12/postgis3.1 DB
No pb to display a map (like osm standard) and to add layers out of the
postgres DB within the qgis desktop.

What I try to POC is qgis server. So, I install osgeo4W64 with all options,
and try to follow the doc:
setup the http.conf of an apache2.4
and then run requests from a chrome or mozilla browser.
you ask "is qgis server running ?"
I reread the doc and found nowhere this.
Also, in the osgeo4W64/bin  directory nothing like a qgisserver.exe (or
similar)file
neither in the osgeo4W64/app/qgis/bin directory

So, please, can you explain what you mean ?

thanks

Marc MILLAS
Senior Architect
+33607850334