[Qgis-user] OGC API and paging

nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com nagyrobi_r at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 08:26:47 PDT 2022

Hei everybody!
As far as i see, adding a new OGC-API layer is done much in the same way as adding a WFS layer.I just need to sediment some information in my head, so:1. Max number of features would be the number of features that the service would respond even though the number of rows can be larger than the max number of features.2. Page size would then split up the response so one response would only have the number of rows that correspond to page size. For example max number of features is 100, page size is 20, we would then have 5 responses, since 20*5 = 100.
 I was curious, does Enabling feature paging, and setting the page size have any effect on an OGC api?
Cheers,Robert