[Qgis-user] QGIS and geopackages in sharepoint environement

Ludwig Kniprath ludwig at kni-online.de
Fri Aug 5 10:04:17 PDT 2022

Hi,

my personal experience with file based data storage in my very private
cloud (something like sharepoint) was, that just opening a Qgis project
with gpg layers causes many uploads, because each access (open, read,
write... ) changes these files. In a multi-user environment this would
certainly be much more complicated. So I would recommend a cloud-based
database solution, perhaps google "postgis cloud hosting"?

Ludwig