[Qgis-user] Georeferencer: where is it in UI?

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 12:17:09 PDT 2022

 Hi Matt,
A good strategy for finding stuff in QGIS, in addition to the documentation:  There is a search bar for stuff listed in the menus at the top of the user interface. It is the first listing in the Help menu at the top right. I know it works in MacOS.

For things that are not in the top menus you can use the search bar in the bottom left of the main QGIS window.

-Thayer

    On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 01:53:33 PM EDT, <qgis-user-request at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:  Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 10:48:46 -0700