[Qgis-user] QGIS and geopackages in sharepoint environement

Wolfgang Meinolf wmeinolf at bbv-deutschland.de
Thu Aug 11 01:00:02 PDT 2022

Hi,
we use Sharepoint extensively. Here my 2 comments:

  1.  Even when a Project is entirely on Sharepoint with all i.e. GPKG, you can work with it without restrictions (except speed)
  2.  Due to the filesize of some ressources as for example Geopackages you run risk, that Sharepoint files get out of sync. Specifically when Team works on the project.

Therefore my recommendation: Move project to local drive, work with it and, when finished, move back to sharepoint dir.

Cheers
Wolfgang