[Qgis-user] The license agreement of QGIS

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Wed Dec 7 22:45:55 PST 2022

Yes, all free! Use as much QGIS as you like!

However, if you are happy QGIS users and your organization is relying on
the software, consider becoming a sustaining member. That way you can
support the project, software development, bug fixing, upgrades and so on.

More info over here:

https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/sustaining_members/sustaining_members.html#sustaining-membership

No necessity, but very much appreciated!

Kind regards and enjoy using QGIS,
Raymond