[Qgis-user] Atlas QGIS en lugar de filas campo atributos

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Dec 13 11:23:53 PST 2022

I would like to automate the export of maps with QGIS 3.22 as an atlas
but instead of exporting by rows of a layer, for example municipalities,
I would need to export by columns, that is, I have n columns
corresponding to variables in a layer of points and I would like to get
the same map with different values for each point, n columns.

Thank you very much for the ideas in advance,