[Qgis-user] Qgis 3.28 : Relational value form (spatial intersection)

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:28:41 PST 2022

Good morning,
With qgis 3.28 I have a point layer (boreholes) . And I have a polygonal
layer (departments/districts). My goal would be to via Qgis (right click
boreholes point layer -> attributes form) to automatically fill the
"department" field of the boreholes layer. The filling would be done via
spatial intersection. The field of the departments table that I would like
to retrieve is called "nom_dep". I am attaching a screenshot of my settings.
[image: image.png]

For the "layer" parameter, I filled the department layer For the "key
column" parameter, I entered the primary key (gid) of the department column
For the parameter column of values, I put the field "nom_dep" from the
table of departments

I didn't fill in anything for the "Column description" parameter.

In the "Filter expression" section I filled like that:

aggregate(
layer:='AdminExpressDept_AOI_Po_20210331',
aggregate:='concatenate_unique',
expression:=attribute('dep_name'),
concatenator:=',',
filter:=intersects(geometry(@parent), $geometry))

I have no error message. But it does not work. I do not see the values of
departments entered in the field of the table of boreholes. Did I make a
mistake? Should another Qgis filter expression be used?

Thanks.