[Qgis-user] Qgis : Create Package (GPK) with custom style and Spatial area?

Francesco Pelullo f.pelullo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:22:24 PST 2022

by the way, i just finished fighting against the Package Layer toolbox, in
my case the layer style is saved in the geopackage only if you run the
packaging layer algorithm without any previous algorithm. If you need to
store the style in the geopackage, you must run the algorithm package layer
twice, a first time at the start of processing (overwrite geopackage, save
style in geopackage) and a second time at the end of processing (don't
overwrite geopackage, don't save style in geopackage). Otherwise, if you
run  other algorithms before, (like select by attribute, select by position
etc) the style is not saved. Does this happen to you too?