[Qgis-user] Problème de crash répétitif sur manipulations basiques

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Feb 8 01:28:54 PST 2022

deepl translates this to:

I would like to contact you because I would like to have additional
information concerning the use of the software on a laptop.

Indeed, as part of my work, I use QGIS 3.16.11 daily.

Unfortunately, I regularly run into problems with simple operations.

To give you an idea, I regularly copy/paste entities onto the
corresponding attribute tables, but these sometimes correspond to 20,000
entities to be copied

My intel core i5 laptop does not support this manipulation and the
software automatically crashes.

Other tools such as the rastoriel fusion or the vectorial cutting but
almost impossible with so many entities because either that crashes
directly or that grinds during a few days to see the end of it.

After having seen with the IT company of our structure, I was asked to
contact you to know how to solve the problem.

I have already made a number of updates (graphics card, etc) but to no
avail.

What do you recommend to fix this so that I can use all the features of
QGIS?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Furthermore: There is a size limit for emails in this list of 100kb.
Your logos in your email eat up 70kb (!) of this, so my first reply with
a copy of your entire message already exceeded this limit and got blocked.

Cheers,

Bernd