[Qgis-user] Update WFS layer field type

emmexx emmexx at tiscalinet.it
Thu Feb 10 05:48:42 PST 2022

On 2/10/22 9:19 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> Can you confirm (F12 in QGIS, seeing the requests), that QGIS is
> requesting WFS_describeFeatureType?

Thank you, I didn't know the QGIS Network logger, I lost hours trying to
find out how to log network requests :-(

I used the function Copy as cURL and tested it from a terminal.
The response of geoserver doesn't include either the new field or the
updated type field.

So it must be a geoserver problem. Perhaps it caches the attributes
definitions.

I restarted geoserver and now the attributes are ok.

I'll ask on the geoserver mailing list if that is the expected behaviour.

Thank you
  maxx