[Qgis-user] Overlapping

Germán Carrillo carrillo.german at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:36:49 PST 2022

Hi Michael,

In line with Harrissou's advice, yesterday I tweeted [1] about an extension
to the "Overlap analysis" in QGIS, which works on exactly 2 layers and is
called "Overlap analysis by class".

The outputs are both overlap area and percentage per class. Perhaps it
could help you.

See installation instructions at [2].

Regards,

Germán