[Qgis-user] Overlapping

Harrissou s. delazj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 12:41:38 PST 2022

Hi,
A starting point can also be the Processing "overlaps analysis" algorithm [0] (sorry I don't know how the output actually looks like) followed by some aggregate analysis.

[0] https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/vectoranalysis.html#overlap-analysis

Regards,
Harrissou