[Qgis-user] Draw a path by picking heavy density areas

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 03:57:04 PST 2022

Hi,

Can you add extra information?  What kind on path are you looking for? Do you need a path between each point in each area?  Do you need to follow roads, rivers or is this a straight line of sight path?

You can use the “count points in the polygon” functions found in processing to identify what polygon have more points.  You could generate the “area” of each polygon in the field calculator in ordre to figure out the density.  Look for “network’ in processing and in the plugins to see what is available for path analysis.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux