[Qgis-user] linux box accessing project-files on a windows server

Thomas Struller thomas.struller at lga-geo.de
Mon Feb 21 10:39:57 PST 2022

Hallo Rich,

Thank you for testing and investing time on my problem. That is very
nice. But i think you missunderstood my question, sorry.
I can load shp-files etc from the windows-server. The problem is, that
I want to open a project with a lot of layers (20 and more) that was
created on a windows box with relative paths.

On opening this file qgis asks me for the path for all my layers. Qgis
does not find the layers by itsself like on windows. For all my layers
(shape, geopackage-layers, rasters) i have to point to the directory or
to the geopackage on the file-server. That is very annoying. And i'm
surprised that i'm the only one having this problem.

kind regards

Thomas