[Qgis-user] trouble adding a basemap from a WMTS source

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 19:03:54 PDT 2022

If you are getting blank results there is a reasonable prospect of a
problem with the service provider. This may include geographic
limitations on the data access. Certainly from where I am, the page that
is supposed to display the WMTS layers comes up blank, and a connection
error results from attempting the steps below.