[Qgis-user] qgis user profile configuration

Juan Rafael Suárez juanrsuarez267 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:03:22 PDT 2022

Good morning everybody, I had some problems with some weird symbols (arabic
characters) in the legend when I was trying some classifications.
Andrea advice me to try to configure my user profile. So I tried to do it,
but then I realized that in the screen in some of the capture forms
the arabic characters were appearing too. So I thought I could have a
problem with the qgis installation. So I unstilled the qgis and I
reainstalled again the version 3.22.8, but when I tried again to check the
user profile configuration I see that again in some forms arabic characters
are appearing insteado of our normal alphabet. I checked the configuration
of my P.C. and I dont see any thing wrong. Could ane of you have any idea
what I am doing wrogn. I share a image where you can see the arabic
characters.