[Qgis-user] OSGeo4W Shell with Unix-Style Terminal?

Mike Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:20:52 PDT 2022

Thanks, Jürgen, for the quick response! Much appreciated!

I think I might be missing some of the knowledge I need to implement this
for now, which is alright. For example, I'm not sure where I should start
adjusting things in that portion of the build_helpers script, and
where/when I should run that, or if I'm should modify that portion of
build_helpers (ln 107-143) and insert that into /c/OSGeo4W/bin/o4w_env.bat,
such that the OSGeo4W.bat file will call on the desired environment.

Thus, I would definitely value any more insight/guidance on this, and I can
keep working with OSGeo4W in the existing setup for now too if I need
without issue - its honestly more of a convenience item than a necessity.

Thanks again!
Mike