[Qgis-user] GRASS r.series - ERROR: Unable to load GDAL library

Nelson Ribeiro nelsonrrf at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 02:52:21 PDT 2022

Dear list,

I have some large raster datasets to process statistics, but it was not working. Time consuming aligned, reprojected, changed data type, all I could to try to make it work, and finally concluded, after testing with smaller datasets, that the problem wasn't with the data grass r.series had stopped working.

ERROR: Unable to load GDAL library
The following layers were not correctly generated.

I tried uninstalling reinstalling QGIS, the problem persists.
I'm using:
QGIS version 3.22.8-Białowieża
Windows 11 Home
Version 21H2
OS build 22000.795
All updates.

I had to resource to ArcMap cell statistics to do it but would like to solve the issue and have QGIS with complete processing tools option.
Any suggestion? Did anyone else had this happening?
Thank you very much!

Nelson Ribeiro