[Qgis-user] Startup error and missing directories under Fedora 36

John Dougherty jwd at surewest.net
Mon Jul 18 23:03:36 PDT 2022

On Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:12:03 +1200
Patrick Dunford via Qgis-user <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Errors dues to the Flatpak environment are possibly down to Flatpak
> packaging and not necessarily in the software itself.

Interesting.  It seems that the actual directory structure under
.var/app on my system is different from what the python configuration
expected for loading metasearch.  That might be because I use KDE
rather than GNOME.

It looks like the KDE spin of Fedora 36 uses flatpak for a great deal.
The question I have is do these error affect how QGIS works.  The
plugin menu inducates that metasearch is a core plugin.

JWD