[Qgis-user] Startup error and missing directories under Fedora 36

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 22:12:03 PDT 2022

Hello

The metasearch error is the same one that often comes up running the
Flatpak edition of Qgis, however the Gis works well.

Are you running the Flatpak edition? The directory path may in fact be
/.var/app/share etc.

Errors dues to the Flatpak environment are possibly down to Flatpak
packaging and not necessarily in the software itself.