[Qgis-user] DB manager PostGIS import fails for strange reason

Jésahel Benoist djes1975 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 02:38:05 PDT 2022

Hi Mats,

Several times I had to deal with this kind of problem and I found that the
plugin GeomAttribute can be useful to find a faulty entity in a table.
Maybe it could help you.

https://philipwhitten.github.io/geomAttribute/html/pluginTools/geomAttribute.html

Btw, I have the feeling that the code validating a new entity in QGIS is
too permissive... I have to manually correct our DB regularly as some users
are creating incorrect data (especially NULL entities) and we don't even
know how...

The plugin is also useful to correct data before import.

Regards,

Jésahel B.