[Qgis-user] geolocating a list of addresses

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Thu Mar 3 03:19:48 PST 2022

Right-click the layer and select 'Zoom to Layer'. If you still do not see
the points, it must be a problem with your CRS or the coordinates itself.
(Make sure Longitude is X field and Latitude is Y field)
[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi
Spatial Thoughts
mobile: +91-8095684687