[Qgis-user] geolocating a list of addresses

Francesca Parente francescaparente.rse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 03:51:14 PST 2022

Thanks a lot Ujaval, now I see the points displayed!

The problem is different than I though then, because it's like this new
layer has a different scale with respect to the ones I was already working
on... how can I reconcile the two, in order to see the points within the
boundaries of related polygons?

Thank you so much once again!
Francesca