[Qgis-user] geolocating a list of addresses

Francesca Parente francescaparente.rse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 01:55:56 PST 2022

Hello again and apologies for re-posting on this same thread, I still
haven't managed to display the points within their polygons.
I checked the CRS and it's same for both layers: [image: image.png]
I believe there is an issue with the scale, which I'm not sure how to
reconcile: when I zoom on the points layer it's 1:14, while with the
polygons' I see 1:9490547.

Could you please provice any advice on how to solve this?
Thank you very much indeed for your time,
Francesca