[Qgis-user] geolocating a list of addresses

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Fri Mar 4 02:07:15 PST 2022

You mention your points are in Lat/Lon but your chosen CRS is UTM. That's
the mismatch.

If your point coordinates are in Latitude Longitude, choose EPSG:4326 WGS84
as your CRS when importing the CSV and it will line up.
[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi
Spatial Thoughts
mobile: +91-8095684687