[Qgis-user] shapefile import error

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 20:19:09 PST 2022

Nice to know that tool did in fact exist.  Just right click on the layer and you should be able to define the layer crs.  Do not use “save as” or “export” to do this as such options would reproject the file in a new crs.  You first need to correct or specify  the proper crs.  Maybe it’s in the metadata.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux