[Qgis-user] QGIS - repeated connections

Mauricio Vieira Cardoso Filho mcardoso at topocart.com.br
Wed Mar 9 03:23:56 PST 2022

Hi Alexandre,
Thanks for the answer. Is there any way to prevent this from happening? - I
ask because I have many users who connect to the postgres database through
QGIS and for each user connection, it is generating five connection
sessions in the database. And that has killed Postgres's performance. Is
there a way to prevent QGIS from generating this amount of connections?

Best Regards

Maurício Vieira Cardoso Filho
Gerente TI Infra
Tel: +556137995051