[Qgis-user] Automating creation of county distribution maps

Jésahel Benoist djes1975 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:04:31 PST 2022

Hello Mike,

I tried to follow your question and the most I read the less I understand !
Could you simply explain what you want to see, what action the user have to
do and what he gets?
For this, try to give input data and what will link them : plants (table
with plant name and states distribution?), states (geometric data with
states names?), columns to link...
The good point is that I'm sure QGIS can do this. But nobody will engage
work if objective isn't precise enough.

Regards,

J. B.