[Qgis-user] OTB Plugin Activation

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 09:10:49 PST 2022

Hi,

I am currently with QGIS 3.22.2. my version of the OrfeoToolbox provider
is 2.12.99. Under Processing Toolbox/options/providers/OTB, I see OTB
application folder. It is set to
C:/OTB-7.4.0-Win64/lib/otb/applications.  OTB folder is set to
C:/OTB-7.4.0-Win64.  If you don't have the right folders, it will not
work.  I see no "activate box".  Set the folder then click ok. Close the
Option panel and reopen it to make sure the setting have been
accepted.   If the first folder was the most complicated to set correctly.

Nicolas